Lone Rock Tour with Kayak Powell and Antelope Slot Canyon Tours by Chief Tsosie Package deal. Get the full Lake Powell experience with this package deal! Kayak Powell and Antelope Slot Canyon Tours By Chief Tsosie are here to show you the best parts of Lake Powell. Hike through the amazing Antelope Canyon with Chief Tsosie’s guides. Learn the culture of the Navajo tribe and stare in amazement at Upper Antelope canyon. Then join Kayak Powell to Lone Rock! Go on a guided kayak tour starting from Lone Rock beach. This tour has superb variety. Paddle to the enormous Lone Rock then beneath massive cliffs and glide into a quiet side canyon. Hike up to an overlook for fantastic scenery and, if you're lucky, you can see bighorn sheep. Enjoy amazing swimming spots in the warmer months. This is a great trip for children. Calmest and coolest in the morning, and there are beautiful colors at sunset which are a must see at Lake Powell.
(Please Note: Available Apr 1-Oct 31 and May 16-Sept 6.)
Photos Gear List Lake Map
Price: $165 per adult, $150 per child (ages 6-12) (Minimum of 2 Adults)
Package Tour Bonus Inclusions:
- FREE admission to Lake Powell
- FREE admission to Navajo Nation
- 7 Day unlimited access pass to Glen Canyon National Recreation Area and Colorado River!
- Guaranteed tour spots, even on sold out tour times in Antelope Canyon otherwise blocked from the general public!
- Additional tour times not otherwise available to general public.
- Upgraded kayaking equipment
- Shuttle to and from Lake Powell for kayaking tour
- Optional hotel pick up and drop off for kayaking tour times
- No booking minimums
- No additional 10% tax charge
- BEST VALUE! HUGE SAVINGS! GUARANTEED FUN!
(May 16 -
|6:30am||8:00am||8:15am||11:15am||5.5 - 6 hours|
- All times are stated as Arizona Time, which is the same as Pacific Time unless you are visiting from early November to mid March. All times are subject to a 30 minute earlier or later change depending on weather conditions.
- You will meet your guide at our shop location in Page: 816 Coppermine Rd, Page Arizona. You’ll then be picked up and shuttled by Antelope Slot Canyon Tours by Chief Tsosie to Upper Antelope Canyon. Directly after the tour ends in the Upper Antelope Canyon you’ll then follow your Kayak Powell guide in your vehicle to the Antelope Canyon public launch ramp parking lot, which is about a 20 minute drive from Page. Directions will also be provided in your confirmation email. If you do not have a vehicle contact Kayak Powell for options.
- 4 to 5 miles (6.5 - 8km) of paddling is typical, but it depends on the water level of the lake.
- Wavy conditions are common on the 2nd half of this tour.
- This tour is suitable for those who have a moderate level of physical fitness, including children.
- In general, the morning tour offers the calmest conditions, so it is recommended for weaker or younger paddlers if your schedule allows. In the afternoon winds often increase. The tour will not set out in unsafe conditions, but more effort may be required on the afternoon tours.
- It is required that participants have enough upper body strength to re-enter a capsized kayak quickly, which is a bit more difficult than exiting the deep end of a pool without using a ladder. This is critically important for spring tours, when the water is cold.
- Common destinations include Antelope Canyon, cliff areas, a scenic paddle, and occasional wildlife.
- Sit on top kayaks are generally used for the half day tour. Scupper stoppers (plugs to keep the inside of the boat drier) are used in March, April, October, and November on the Sit on top kayaks.
- Adults will be given single kayaks unless specified otherwise. Children will be given double kayaks. Strong teenagers can request a single kayak. If windy conditions are forecast, the guide may require use of double kayaks.
- The tour will include opportunities from June-October, a chance to swim.
- There are simple bathroom facilities at the parking lot. A "wag bag" style camp toilet will be provided during the tour.
- A snack (granola bars and fruit) and water refills are provided. Tour includes all kayak equipment.
- Are you a solo paddler? You may join an existing tour.
- Glen Canyon National Park entrance fee included! $25 per vehicle value.