PACKAGE TOURS MUST BE BOOKED 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
Enjoy first the world famous beautiful Lower Antelope Canyon within an intimate group setting and your own personal guide. Your guides will share information about the geology, botany, history, and culture of the Navajo people while traveling with you through the majestic and unforgettable Lower Antelope canyon.
You'll then join us on a magnificent kayak trip tour through Antelope Canyon. On this relaxing paddling trip we'll kayak under massive cliffs and past beautiful red rock formations and amazing photographic opportunities. During the warmer months of Summer and Fall when Lake Powell is as warm as a bath, we’ll soak in the water with a relaxing swim or cliff jumping if you’re feeling adventurous. Exploring Lake Powell through this package tour with Dixie Ellis Antelope Canyon Tours and Kayak Powell is the most personal and intimate way that you could experience the great Lake Powell and Navajo Canyons in the way that most have only ever dreamed of.
BOOK QUICKLY. THIS TOUR GUARANTEES YOU PASSAGE INTO THE CANYONS!
(Please Note: Available February - November.)
Kayak Photos Hiking Photos Gear List Lake Map
Price: $165 adult / $150 child (13 and younger)
Package Tour Bonus Inclusions:
- FREE admission to Lake Powell
- FREE admission to Navajo Nation
- 1 Day pass to Glen Canyon National Recreation Area and Colorado River!
- Additional tour times not otherwise available to general public.
- Shuttle to and from Lake Powell for kayaking tour
- Optional hotel pick up and drop off for kayaking tour times
- No booking minimums
- No additional 10% tax charge
- BEST VALUE! HUGE SAVINGS! GUARANTEED FUN!
VIEW PACKAGE TOUR TIMES & SCHEDULE PDF (download/save/print this pdf file for directions and instructions)
- All times are stated as Arizona Time, which is the same as Pacific Time unless you are visiting from early November to mid March. All times are subject to a 30 minute earlier or later change depending on weather conditions.
- It will take our visitors a short 10 minute walk from the booth to the entrance of the canyon. The trail leading to the entrance of Lower Antelope Canyon is both rocky and sandy. Lower Antelope Canyon has a “V” shape frame, narrow at the base and wide on top. Tours are not recommended for people who have issues with enclosed spaces. Visitors are welcomed to take photos with hand held devices (no tripods allowed).
The Hiking Tours last between 1 to 2 hrs. Hiking Tours are an all walking tour from beginning to end. Visitors will be walking just over 1800 meters (1.1 miles roughly) round trip. Tours into the canyon will begin by a descending down five flights of stairs (35 meters) then gradually ascending up 8 separate staircases that will bring you back to ground surface.
- Hiking Tour First - Booking time between 7:45am-12:45pm. You’ll first meet at Dixie Ellis Antelope Canyon Tours. To arrive at their location head East on Highway 98 for 2.2 miles. Then turn North on Antelope Point Road (Indian Route 222) for .5 miles and make a sharp left turn onto a dirt road by a sign that says “Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park” and continue down the road until you see a sign that says “Dixie Ellis – Lower Antelope Canyon Tours” and make the first left hand turn. Please check in at least 45 minutes before departure time. After the hiking portion of your tour you will drive over to the Kayak Powell location at 816 Coppermine Rd, Page Arizona, approximately 2.5 miles. You’ll then follow your Kayak Powell guide in your vehicle to the Antelope Canyon public launch ramp parking lot, which is about a 20 minute drive from Page. Directions will also be provided in your confirmation email. If you do not have a vehicle contact Kayak Powell for options.
- Kayak Tour First - Booking time between 1:15pm-4:15pm. You’ll first meet at Kayak Powell location at 816 Coppermine Rd, Page Arizona at 7:45am. You’ll then follow your Kayak Powell guide in your vehicle to the Antelope Canyon public launch ramp parking lot, which is about a 20 minute drive from Page. Directions will also be provided in your confirmation email. If you do not have a vehicle contact Kayak Powell for options. After your Kayak tour you will drive to Dixie Ellis Antelope Canyon Tours off of Antelope Point Road. Please check in at least 45 minutes before departure time. Here you will enjoy the hiking portion of the tour.
- 4 to 5 miles (6.5 - 8km) of paddling is typical, but it depends on the water level of the lake.
- Wavy conditions are common on the 2nd half of this tour.
- This tour is suitable for those who have a moderate level of physical fitness, including children.
- In general, the morning tour offers the calmest conditions, so it is recommended for weaker or younger paddlers if your schedule allows. In the afternoon winds often increase. The tour will not set out in unsafe conditions, but more effort may be required on the afternoon tours.
- It is required that participants have enough upper body strength to re-enter a capsized kayak quickly, which is a bit more difficult than exiting the deep end of a pool without using a ladder. This is critically important for spring tours, when the water is cold.
- Common destinations include Antelope Canyon, cliff areas, a scenic paddle, and occasional wildlife.
- Sit on top kayaks are generally used for the half day tour. Scupper stoppers (plugs to keep the inside of the boat drier) are used in March, April, October, and November on the Sit on top kayaks.
- Adults will be given single kayaks unless specified otherwise. Children will be given double kayaks. Strong teenagers can request a single kayak. If windy conditions are forecast, the guide may require use of double kayaks.
- The tour will include opportunities from June-October, a chance to swim.
- There are simple bathroom facilities at the parking lot. A "wag bag" style camp toilet will be provided during the tour.
- Water bottles and water refills are provided. Tour includes all kayak equipment..
- Are you a solo paddler? You may join an existing tour.
- Glen Canyon National Park entrance fee included! $25 per vehicle value.