See world famous Antelope Canyon from the water! Half day (3 - 3.5 hours) guided kayak tour starting from Antelope Point launch ramp. See the beautiful sunset and morning colors of the Lake Powell cruising under the deep canyon walls through spectacular scenery and to the very end of the Antelope Canyon. While you won't visit the upper section of the canyon where the large groups go, the areas you'll visit are stunning and the solitude makes the experience much more enjoyable for you and your family or friends.
Photos Gear List Lake Map
Price: $99 per person, $80 per child (13 and under) (Minimum of 2 Adults) (prices do not include gratuity for tour guides)
Scheduled Tour Times:
- 8:15am Arizona Time
- 12:15pm Arizona Time
- 3:30pm Arizona Time
- All times are stated as Arizona Time, which is the same as Pacific Time unless you are visiting from early November to mid March.
- You will meet your guide at our shop location in Page: 816 Coppermine Rd, Page Arizona then follow your guide in your vehicle to the Antelope Canyon public launch ramp parking lot, which is about a 20 minute drive West of Page. Directions will also be provided in your confirmation email.
- 5 to 6 miles (8-10 km) of paddling is typical, but it depends on the water level of the lake.
- Wavy conditions are common on the 2nd half of this tour.
- This tour is suitable for those who have a moderate level of physical fitness, including children.
- In general, the morning tour offers the calmest conditions, so it is recommended for weaker or younger paddlers if your schedule allows. In the afternoon winds often increase. The tour will not set out in unsafe conditions, but more effort may be required on the afternoon tours.
- It is required that participants have enough upper body strength to re-enter a capsized kayak quickly, which is a bit more difficult than exiting the deep end of a pool without using a ladder. This is critically important for spring tours, when the water is cold.
- Common destinations include Antelope Canyon, cliff areas, a scenic paddle, and occasional wildlife.
- Sit on top kayaks are generally used for the half day tour. Scupper stoppers (plugs to keep the inside of the boat drier) are used in March, April, October, and November on the Sit on top kayaks.
- Double kayaks will be given unless specified otherwise by the guide or requested by and adult.
- The tour will include opportunities for a swim from June-October.
- There are simple bathroom facilities at the parking lot. Dry Bags available for rent upon availability.
- Tour includes all kayak equipment.
- Are you a solo paddler? Check out our calendar and join an existing tour.
- Park entrance fee not included ($25 per vehicle).